Love playing games? Love making games? We are always looking for passionate game developers to join the team!
Senior Software Engineer
YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS / EXPERIENCES:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of game programming experience
- Deep knowledge in core areas of gameplay development such as AI, combat, physics, levels, inventory, etc.
- Deep knowledge in client-server infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in designing, developing, and shipping games
- Excellent debugging skills
- Ability to self-direct and measure success individually and collectively with team
- Ability to collaborate and iterate with cross-disciplinary teammates
- Strong sense of ownership
- Shipped at least one title on both Android and iOS
- C#, Lua, and/or Go proficiency
- Experienced in Unity 3D
- Shipped a high quality mobile F2P game
- Interest in, and knowledge of, mid-core games, specifically Tower Defense games.
- Design and implement intricate gameplay systems and features
- Create and/or contribute to best practices, development process and coding standards
- Demonstrate a high bar of craft excellence for your team
- Cultivate your team’s culture of collaboration, creativity and passion for game making
- Manage strong relationships between disciplines
We are always looking for great candidates, so even if you don’t see an opening, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.